The Patcher puts all the required patches for 10.4.3 and also some kernel extensions for better hardware support on it. Here’s the complete list:
- Maxxuss Boot Loader Patch (applied to ISO)
- Maxxuss Mach Kernel Patch v0.3
- Maxxuss Anti-TPM Patch v1.0: oah750, oah750d
- Kernel Extensions:
- ApplePS2Controller (keyboard, mouse, trackpad),
- Maxxuss VMWare Network Driver.
- removes AppleTPMACPI and AppleFPMemDriver kernel extensions.
Most of these files are also contained in an installation package "MaxxussPatches.pkg" on the ISO , which is automatically installed during the installation procedure. So you do not have to do anything special before, during and afterwards.
Maxxuss 10.4.3 SSE3->SSE2 and Anti-TPM Patch